Requesting Transcripts and CDs
Complete and submit the Transcript/CD Request Form to transcriptsCD@mdcourts.gov to make a request. Be sure to save the completed Request Form to your computer and then email as an attachment.
- Submission of a Transcript/CD Request Form does not obligate you to purchase.
You will be contacted with a cost estimate which requires a deposit before any transcription is performed.
- Transcript delivery timeframes are based on the date your deposit is received, not from the date of your request.
- Requests involving minors require authorization by court order, which delays processing time.
- CDs are not certified for use in court.
Transcript Rates (Based on business days)
- More than 22 days - $3.00 per page
- 16 to 21-day delivery - $3.75 per page
- 11 to 15-day delivery - $4.50 per page
- 6 to 10-day delivery - $5.00 per page
- 2 to 5-day delivery - $6.00 per page
- Overnight delivery - $7.00 per page
- Same day delivery - $8.00 per page (if possible)
$25.00 for the first CD, $5.00 for each additional CD when necessary, per hearing date. Add $5.00 for postage if
mailing is desired.