The Calendar and Caseflow Management Office (CCMO) is responsible for assigning court dates for all Civil, Family Law, and Criminal matters heard in the Circuit Court for Harford County.
Dockets are posted daily for the cases to be heard by the Circuit Court for Harford County. Each weekday afternoon by 4:30 p.m. the dockets for the following court day are posted. Every effort is made to ensure that the docket is up to date, however, last minute changes to the docket may occur.
The CCMO is located on the third floor of the Circuit Court, Room 3-08.
- Circuit Court for Harford County Daily Docket
- Differentiated Case Management Plans
- State’s Postponement Request
- Defendant’s Postponement Request
- Protocol for Criminal Status Conferences and Postponements During Phase II