- Appellate Courts: The appellate courts are divided into 7 appellate circuits. The Supreme Court of Maryland and the Appellate Court of Maryland are located in Annapolis - Anne Arundel County.
- Circuit Courts: The circuit courts are divided into 8 judicial circuits with a court in each of the 23 counties and Baltimore City.
- District Court: The District Court has 34 locations in 12 districts statewide, with at least one judge presiding in every county and Baltimore City.
- Orphans' Court: There is an Orphans' Court in each of the 23 counties and Baltimore City. Note, judges of the Circuit Court in Harford County and Montgomery County preside over the Orphans' Court in those counties.
- Complete list of court locations and clerk's offices.
More information for each Maryland court can be found by hovering over and clicking on each county on the map below or using the links in the left menu column.
2nd Appellate Circuit: Baltimore, Harford
3rd Appellate Circuit: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, Howard, Washington
4th Appellate Circuit: Prince George's
5th Appellate Circuit: Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's
6th Appellate Circuit: Baltimore City
7th Appellate Circuit: Montgomery
1st Judicial Circuit: Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, Worcester
2nd Judicial Circuit: Caroline, Cecil, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot
3rd Judicial Circuit: Baltimore, Harford
4th Judicial Circuit: Allegany, Garrett, Washington
5th Judicial Circuit: Anne Arundel, Carroll, Howard
6th Judicial Circuit: Frederick, Montgomery
7th Judicial Circuit: Calvert, Charles, Prince George's, St. Mary's
8th Judicial Circuit: Baltimore City
1st District: Baltimore City
2nd District: Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, Worcester
3rd District: Caroline, Cecil, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot
4th District: Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's
5th District: Prince George's
6th District: Montgomery
7th District: Anne Arundel
8th District: Baltimore
9th District: Harford
10th District: Carroll, Howard
11th District: Frederick, Washington
12th District: Allegany, Garrett