This video defines self-neglect and describes the signs to look for.
If someone is in immediate danger, call 911. If you suspect abuse, neglect, or exploitation, contact Adult Protective Services or Child Protective Services.
- Attorney-Guardian Ethics Program
- Court-Appointed Guardian Orientation Program
- Decision-Making Standards
- Ethical Considerations
- Financial Exploitation
- How to Prevent Abuse & Neglect
- Medical Decisions
- Responding to Abuse or Neglect
- Signs of Neglect
- Signs of Self-Neglect
- Types & Signs of Abuse
- Court Help Video Library
Last updated: May 2018