Guardians may not see the person under their care every day, but there are still things they can do to prevent abuse or neglect. This video explains how guardians can make the best use of their visits.
If someone is in immediate danger, call 911. If you suspect abuse, neglect, or exploitation, contact Adult Protective Services or Child Protective Services.
- Attorney-Guardian Ethics Program
- Court-Appointed Guardian Orientation Program
- Decision-Making Standards
- Ethical Considerations
- Financial Exploitation
- How to Prevent Abuse & Neglect
- Medical Decisions
- Responding to Abuse or Neglect
- Signs of Neglect
- Signs of Self-Neglect
- Types & Signs of Abuse
- Court Help Video Library
Last updated: May 2018