The use of electronic filing (e-filing) technology provides a fast and convenient method of filing complaint documents for landlords while allowing the courts to operate more efficiently.
Baltimore County is the only MDEC county offering failure to pay rent e-filing for landlords. Effective November 1, 2023, Prince George's County will also begin accepting failure to pay rent filings electronically. Forms will be updated and released on this webpage November 1, 2023.
Landlords should use the following forms to e-file complaints:
- Failure to Pay Rent - Landlord's Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property: DC-CV-082
- Failure to Pay Rent – Mobile Home Park Owner's Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property: DC-CV-082MH
Landlords and management companies who typically file a large number of complaints at one time should consider bulk filing. The following providers are currently certified to provide bulk filing services:
- File & ServeXpress: 888-529-7587 or email@example.com
- INTELeTech: 443-459-4500 or eFileMD@INTELeWorX.io or Schedule Appointment
- Legal Technologies: 240-361-6166 x102 or Support@EvictionAssistant.com
- US Legal Pro: 972-807-0689 or firstname.lastname@example.org