Under the current Rules, many records and documents are frequently available immediately upon request, including those listed here. Please note that there are occasions, including but not limited to when there are technical problems, when requests are made for multiple or bulk records, or when files are in active use or archived storage, that specific documents may not be immediately available.
Most judicial records are in the custody of a local clerk’s office. To request those records, please contact the appropriate clerk's office, which is generally where the case was filed or the hearing or trial was conducted.
- Circuit Court Clerk's Offices
- District Court Clerk's Offices
- Appellate Court of Maryland Judicial Records Requests
- Supreme Court of Maryland Judicial Records Requests
- Attorney Grievance Commission Judicial Records Requests
- Commission on Judicial Disabilities Judicial Records Requests
To request a judicial record from the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) or to request court data, contact the AOC’s representative:
Government Relations and Public Affairs
Administrative Office of the Courts
187 Harry S. Truman Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401