Do you owe back rent due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Join us for a FREE interactive online class about federal, state, and local protections for tenants and landlords. A Maryland Court Help Center attorney will help you determine if there are new laws or programs that impact how much rent and fees are due.
We will cover:
- COVID-19 related eviction protections
- Eviction protection vs. rent relief
- Preparing for debt from unpaid rent
- Debt collection through the courts
- Legal resources in Maryland
This online class is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Participating in this online class does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the speaker.