Filing for expungement of a criminal record in Maryland? Join us for an interactive online class on filling out the Petition for Expungement of Records.
An attorney from the Maryland Court Help Center will guide you through filling out the form.
We will cover:
- What is expungement?
- How can I obtain a copy of my record?
- Is my record eligible for expungement?
- Which form should I use?
- How do I complete the form?
- Where should I file?
- What are the fees and costs?
- What happens after my record is expunged?
- When do I need a lawyer?
This online class is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Participating in this online class does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the speaker.