Have you been served with a complaint for custody? What steps do you need to take next? Join us for a free, interactive online class.
In this FREE 1-hour online class, an attorney from Maryland Court Help will walk you through filling out the Answer and Counter Complaint forms.
We will cover:
- What is an answer?
- What is a counter-complaint?
- When should I file an answer or a counter-complaint?
- How should the forms be completed?
- What are the fees and costs?
- What happens after I file?
- When do I need a lawyer?
This online class is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Participating in this online class does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the speaker.