Who uses the form
These forms are for people who do not have a lawyer and need to file papers in one of the following areas:
- Domestic relations - divorce, custody, visitation, child support, alimony, name changes, and contempt
- Guardianship – adult and minor
- Domestic violence - protective orders and peace orders
- Juvenile record expungement
If you have questions
If you have questions about forms, or how to file a case, please contact the county where your case will be or has been filed. County-by-county contact information is available on our Family Law Assistance page.
If you do not know which forms need to be filed in your case, and your case is a domestic relations, guardianship, or domestic violence case, the Family Forms Finder may be helpful. The Family Forms Finder will ask you questions about your case and your circumstances, and then suggest forms that you could file.
If you know what forms you need
If you know what forms you need to file in your case, you can select them by case type, using the links below.
- Domestic Relations
- Guardianship Forms
- Domestic Violence - Protective Order And Peace Order Forms
- Juvenile Record Expungement
- Formularios De Derecho De Familia (Forms in Spanish)
Although these forms were developed to assist people who decide to represent themselves, we urge you to consider carefully the importance of getting a lawyer to help you. The Judiciary assumes no responsibility or liability for actions taken by users of these documents.