Foreclosure mediation is a conversation between you (the homeowner), your lender, and an impartial person (the mediator) who will help you in reaching an agreement. This video provides an overview of foreclosure mediation, and includes information about who must attend mediation and how (and when) to request foreclosure mediation. This video focuses on post-file mediation, not pre-file mediation.
- Tip sheet
- Español transcripción
- Additional Information
- Adult Guardianship: Introduction to Adult Guardianship
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Person
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Property
- Before Court: Preparing for Your Day in Court
- Bringing a Small Claim
- Can’t Afford Appellate Costs?
- Can’t Afford Court Filing Fees?
- Defending a Small Claim
- Finding Legal Help in a Civil Case
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Foreclosure Process
- Hiring and Working with Your Lawyer
- How to Research the Law
- Need an Interpreter?
- Service of Process
- Should I Represent Myself?
- Tips for Your Day in Court
- What is the Law?
Last updated: August 2016