Charles County Public Law Library
The Charles County Public Law Library is open to the public and staffed by a full-time law librarian who is a member of the Conference of Maryland Court Law Library Directors.
About the Library
- The library is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- You can reach the law librarian at (301) 932-3322
- The collection can be searched via the Library Catalog
- The library has WiFi:
- SSID Network: CCPLL
- Password: LawBook2016
- Access is available to Westlaw and Lexis from the Library's public computers and via the library's WiFi
- Printing and copier fees are $.20 per page.
- The library is located in the basement of the Charles County Circuit Vourt at 200 Charles Street, La Plata, MD 2064.
- Free parking is available behind the courthouse
- For directions via Google Maps. Please note all visitors must pass through a metal detector upon entering the courthouse.