Effective: December 1, 2010
1. Possession and use of cell phones and other electronic devices may be limited or prohibited in designated areas of the court facility.
2. Cell phones, cameras and other electronic devices must be turned off when entering the Courthouse.
3. Cameras or video equipment, not associated with cell phones, may be permitted in courtrooms only with prior permission of the court for adoption proceedings and wedding ceremonies.
4. Prior to court sessions, Court Security Personnel will announce a reminder that cell phones and other electronic devices are to be turned off in courtrooms.
5. Cell phones, cameras and other electronic devices found to be activated and/or disruptive to regular business or court proceedings shall be surrendered to Court Security personnel and delivered to the Court for return at a time determined to be appropriate, in addition to any other administrative sanctions.